Basestation-2 is a portable hand-held receiver for use with GPS-1/GPS-2 telemetry transmitters and provides for long-range reception of telemetry data from vehicles aloft. Basestation-2 may also be connected to an external antenna for either ground station or vehicle use.
- Realtime telemetry information: Position and other statistics
- 2.5 dBi Rubber whip antenna
- LCD: 20×2 display supporting either GPS-1/GPS-2 transmitters
- RPSMA: RP-SMA socket for connection to external antenna (default is 2.5dBi Rubber whip antenna)
- BAT: Connect to charger to charge internal battery.
- ON/OFF: Toggle to turn unit on and off.
- F1 – Main function – press to select function display
- F2 – Subfunction – press to select subfunctions
- Battery – Integrated NiMh 9.6v 2200 mah battery
- RS-232 USB – for connection to host
- Bluetooth – for connection to host or mobile devices supporting Bluetooth serial
- External power: 12V Auto, PP45/Marine, Raw Cable
- Duration: 4-6 hrs (depending upon range of transmitter)
- Range: 10-100mi (depending upon antenna configuration)
Basestation-II Complete Package
- Multi-Current Universal Smart Charger for 9.6V – 18V NiMh batteries
- Deans Connector adapter
- 2.5mm Basestation adapter
- 2.5 dBi Whip Antenna
- Basetation-II (including 2200 mAh NiMh Battery)
- GPS-1 (Including GPS Antenna, RPSMA Cable and 0dBi Antenna)
- 3V GPS Almanac Battery
- 9.6V 2000 mAh NiMh Battery
Copyright (C) 2013-2022 Real Flight Systems, Inc.