GPS-III System Features
- Unlocked receiver – no limits on speed or altitude!
- 100hz continuous 3D position, velocity, altitude & attitude!
- 555 channel all-constellation capable, dual‐frequency positioning module
- GPS – L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P
- GLONASS – L1 C/A, L2C, L2P
- BeiDou – B1, B2
- Galileo – E1, E5b
- SBAS – L1
- QZSS – L1 C/A, L1C, L2C
- L-Band – up to 5 channels
- Centimeter level positioning accuracy
- Compact form factor with 20g performance rating
- Advanced interference mitigation
- Pulse Per Second output for system clock synchronization
- -40C to +85C (-40F to 185F)
- Random – MIL-STD 810G, Method 514.7 (Cat 24, 20 g RMS)
- Sinusoidal – IEC 60068-2-6
- ISO 9022-31-06 (25 g)
- Operating – MIL-STD-810G (40 g)
- Non-operating – MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.7 (75 g) Survival
- Operating – MIL-STD 810G, Method 513.7 (16 g)
NOTE: Not for export outside of the United States.
For serious inquiries, contact sales at realflightsystems dot com.